Fabio Martinelli, Ph.D.
New Master in Cyber Security run by the University of Pisa and CNR here
A new Survey on Cyber Insurance can be found here
32th IFIP TC-11 SEC 2017 International Information Security and Privacy Conference is organized in Rome!
Co-Chair of the WG3 on "Secure ICT Research and Innovation" of the EU Public Private Platform on Network and Information Security (NIS)
Project Coordinator of the EU Project NeCS European Network for Cyber Security
Project Coordinator of the EU Project C3ISP - Collaborative and Confidential Information Sharing and Analysis for Cyber Protection
Scientific Coordinator of the EU Project NeCS Confidential and compliant clouds
Project Coordinator of the EU Project NESSoS Network of Excellence on Engineering Secure Future Internet Software Services and Systems (2010-2014)
Responsible of the CNR Interdipartimental Security Project (2010-2015)
Co-Chair of the Italian Technology Platform in Security SERIT
(Security Research In Italy)
Founder and chairman (2005-2009) of the ERCIM Working group in Security and Trust Management (STM)
Chair of the IFIP WG 11.14 on Secure Engineering "NESSoS"
Representative of the new Conference on Principles of Security and Trust (POST) in the ETAPS SC (2011-2014).
Join email@example.com, the mailing list (~1000 addresses) for the scientific community interested in computer security research topics. Such a mailing list should serve as a forum for discussion and as a mean of quick dissemination of announcements of conferences and
related events in the area of security.
- Formal analysis of network and system security
- Security protocols
- Secure Service Composition
- Information flow analysis
- PKI and Trust management
- Access and Usage Control
- Run-time policy enforcement
- Distributed systems
- Cloud, web and GRID services
- Mobile devices
- Formal analysis of concurrent/distributed/mobile systems
- Temporal logic: Model and module checking
- Program synthesis
- EU H2020 NeCS - European Network for Cyber Security
- EU H2020 C3ISP - Collaborative and Confidential Information Sharing and Analysis for Cyber Protection
- EU FP7-STREP COCO-CLOUD Confidential and Conpliant Clouds
- EIT ICT HII Trusted Clouds
- EIT ICT HII Homomorphic Computing at Works (HC@WORKS)
- EU FP7-NoE NESSoS Network of Excellence on Engineering Secure Future Internet Software Services and Systems
- EU FP7-IP ANIKETOS Secure and Trustworthy Composite Services
- EU FP7-IP CONTRAIL Open Computing Infrastructures for Elastic Services
- EU FP7-ARTEMIS SESAMO Security and Safety Modelling
- EIT ICT Labs: Security and privacy for mobile devices
- MIUR Security Horizons
- Tuscany Region (Crowd sourcing techniques for emergency management)
- EU-FET-IP Emergent Connectors for Eternal Software Intensive Networked Systems (CONNECT)
- EU-ICT-STREP Context-aware Data-Centric Information Sharing (Consequence).
- MIUR ``BISCA" Biologically-inspired systems and calculi and their applications
- Tuscany Regional Government (VISITO) "Visual Sipport to cultural heritage InTerctive access in Tuscany"
- EU-IST-STREP Security and Trust for GRID systems (GRIDTrust).
- EU-FET-IP BIOlogically-inspired autonomic NETworks and Services (BioNets).
- EU-FET-IP on Software Engineering for Service-Oriented Overlay Computers (SENSORIA).
- EU-IST-NoE Embedded Systems (ARTIST2).
- EU-IST-STREP Secure Software and Services for Mobile Systems (S3MS).
- NATO Advanced Training Course (ATC Dushanbe).
- CNR `` Trusted e-services for dynamic and mobile coalitions''
- MIUR ``SYBILLA" formal methods for the study of biological systems
- CREATE-NET ``Quality of Protection (QoP)''
- MURST ``Tools, techniques and methodologies for the information society''
- CNR ``Tecniche e Strumenti Software per l'analisi della sicurezza delle
comunicazioni in applicazioni telematiche di interesse economico e sociale''
- CSP ``Metodi formali e strumenti per l'analisi automatica di protocolli di
sicurezza (SeTAPS II)''
- MIUR ``Constraints for Verification (COVER)''
- MURST ``Formal Methods for Security and Time(MEFISTO)''
- EU ``Roadmaps for European research on Smartcard Technologies`` (RESET)
- Microsoft Research Europe (Cambridge) ``Security`` (by the way of Prof. R. Gorrieri)
- ESPRIT BRA
``Logical and Operational Methods in the Analysis of Programs and Systems''
- CNR Progetto Strategico ``Modelli e Metodi per la
Matematica e l'Ingegneria'',
- MURST ``Tecniche Formali per la Specifica, l'Analisi, la Verifica e la Trasformazione dei Sistemi
- A regularly updated list containing most of my publication is available at the following here (thanks to DBLP).
- An old list is available here.
- PaMoChSA (Partial Model Checking Security Analyzer): A software tool for Computer aided verification of security protocols based on the idea of analyzing security protocols as open systems.
- SEAS (Secure E-voting Applet System):
A software tool for E-voting/polling procedures through the web. This is based on an improvement of the SENSUS protocol.
- Secure applications for Smartphones
A set of applications for smartphones based on cryptography and digital signature.
- iCareMobile An application for mobile phones security and parental control.
Disponibilita di Tesi di Laurea e Stages.
- MASTER in Internet Technologies (2004): Information Security
- Linguaggi e Calcolabilita'. A.A. 2004/2005. Corso di Laurea Specialistica in Tecnologie Informatiche.
- MASTER in Internet Technologies (2005): Information Security
- MASTER in Internet Technologies (2007): Information Security
- MASTER in Internet Technologies (2009): Information Security
- MASTER in Internet Technologies (2011): Information Security