Home page of Marco Pellegrini
Hello and welcome to my homepage.
My curriculum vitae
Currently funded projects
- I am Director of Research as of Jan 1st, 2021. NEW!
- Algorithms for Precision Medicine (Video in Italian), with Romina D'Aurizio.
- Member of the Program Committee of European Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Applications - EUROCOMB 2021
- Member of the Program Committee of The Web Conference 2021 (formerly known as WWW) (Track on Social Networks and Graph Analysis) , April 19-23, 2021, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Member of the Program Committee of 1st International Applied Bioinformatics Conference (iABC’20) , Istambul, October 1 - 3, 2020.
- Member of the Program Committee of The Web Conference 2020 (formerly known as WWW) (Track on Social Networks and Graph Analysis) , April 20-24, 2020, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Member of the Program Committee of BIOINFORMATICS 2020
- Senior Member of the Program Committee of Social Informatics 2019
- Member of the Program Committee of European Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Applications - EUROCOMB 2019
- Member of the Program Committee of The Web Conference 2019 (formerly known as WWW2019) (Track on Social Networks and Graph Analysis)
- Member of the Program Committee of BIOINFORMATICS 2019
- Member of steering committee for the Tuscany Bioinformatics Days - Bioinformatiha
- Activities of the BioAlgo Group of IIT in Bio-informatics
have produced Amic@ a web-based tool for clustering microarray data
(See article in the 2008 NAR Web Server issue )
and TReaDS a meta search engine for finding Tandem Repeats in DNA sequences.
More details are in the BioAlgo Group web page.
- Activities of the WebAlgo Group of IIT in Information Retrieval and Data Mining for the World Wide Web have produced several tools and software packages. In particular I have participated in developing:
Armil a Clustering Meta-search Engine that allows users to send queries simultaneously to Google and Yahoo. The snippets returned by Google and Yahoo are grouped
by Armil into homogeneous groups by topic.
- Community Watch is a tool for visualizing
dense subgraphs of several snapshots of the web graph: the whole web in 2001, the national domain.it of year 2004
and the national domain .uk of year 2005.
See article in WWW 2007
- VISTO is a tool for making on-the-fly personalized static summaries of short videos.
mail : marco.pellegrini AT iit.cnr.it
Tel : +39-050-3152410
Fax : +39-050-3152113
address: IIT-CNR, Via Moruzzi 1, Pisa 56124, Italy.
Last update: May 3rd, 2021
[Home page of former IMC]
[Home page of IIT]